Problems booting PCI/3c905

Hi,

I've got a little Problem here...

I am trying to build a diskless Xterminal with the following Hardware:

Nice,small Pizza case

Elite TS 54 P VIO (Mainboard, LPM, S3 on Board)

Riser-Card CTK-EP-005 (1 PCI, 1 ISA)

16 MB EDO

3Com 905TX Etherlink III

Now, my Problem: If i try to boot the Terminal with the PCI-Card, nothing
happens at all accept a message "No Operating System found". The same card
works very well in my normal Terminal (no Riser-Card, AT-Board).
If i try to boot with an ISA-ne2000 Card and Bootrom, it works .
If i boot with a floppy and the 3c905TX it works, too.

Do YOU have any ideas, what is happening here ? (It is possibly an
adress-room Problem or something like that).

Thanks,
	for any help...

			arne