Re: Cannot Compile mknbi-blkdev

>If I remember correctly, then the files are not actually missing, but
>something about the configuration script is not entirely correct. You
>even be able to ignore the error message, but I think, Ken will be
>able to give you a better answer, because he built the archive.

I confess that in 3.1 I put mknbi-blkdev in the Etherboot archive under
contrib because Gero omitted it in recent netboot releases but I didn't
test it out in the netboot directory (btw current version is 0.6.1).

Try this:

Copy the mknbi-blkdev tree to under netboot-0.6.1 and edit configure,
(or edit config/configure.in and remake the configure script) and
Makefile.in to include mknbi-blkdev in the list of SUBDIRS to
configure, then run ./configure.

Let me know how it goes so I can correct for 3.2.