Very Basic question.

Hi all,
	I just subscribed to this mailing list. I would like to know
howto remote boot linux. Linux is installed on one machine and many more
are connected by ethernets. How do I boot other machines through the
ethernet? Is there a howto or something similar on the net? Could someone
shed some light in that direction please?
I am very sorry if this question has been put forth already. In that case
could anyone point to me the direction of the answer threads?
Thanks
krishnan