Re: Problems with etherboot and Boot prompt.

Okay here's the URL.

ftp://ftp.networking.ibm.com/pub/products/lanprods/ethernet/etpflsh.exe

As far as I remember it is an Intel 28F020.

and it HAS to be intel.

I also have and AMD equiv + the futil.exe prog. just doesn't find the AMD.
( Do I REALLY want to write a flash util just to program one chip ?)

Andy.

BTW don't flash your way out of existance !! test on floppy before flashing
+ make sure you have some way of erasing the flash.
I created a dos boot image with the futil.exe on - so I could erase !!

People learn by their mistakes ;-)