Re: Only printing Dots

The problem has been solved!

It was the packet driver. Why the driver worked
und DOS with "etherdrv" from FTP Software
but not with netboot couldn't be figgured out.
Fact is, the original driver from ACCTON
is working with all modes (autodetection, ...)
with a little patch of one byte.

Bernd Fehling
University Bielefeld, Library