Linux loader for PXE (NetPCs)

Hi,

We ported BpBatch, the tools described in the Linux Remote-boot
mini-Howto, to Intel Preboot Execution Environment (PXE).
That means, you can now use it with most onboard bootproms
to load Linux, to manage disk images and to authenticate users
at boot time.

To our knowledge, PXE bootproms providers are Intel, Incom and
Lanworks (eg. 3com). We hope that NILO will soon be PXE-compliant
so that we get free Linux NetPC !

For more informations about PXE, read http://www.intel.com/managedpc/
For more informations about bpbatch, see
	http://cuiwww.unige.ch/info/pc/remote-boot/

							Marc

Marc Vuilleumier Stuckelberg			 tel: +41 (22) 705 76 36
Centre Universitaire d'Informatique		 fax: +41 (22) 705 77 80
24 rue General-Dufour
CH-1211 GENEVE 4