Re: Slow booting with Intel EtherExpress Pro 100B

Mohd-Hanafiah Abdullah writes:
 > I'm using netboot on floppy for Intel EtherExpress Pro 100B NIC card.  It
 > works, but it takes very long to boot as a result of transmission errors.
 > Here's some example of the trsansmission transcript:
 >
 > 	Block 19 Image 4: Start=90200, End=9A000
 > 	Block 21 TFTP: Block 21 != 22
 > 	Block 32 TFTP: Block 32 != 33
 >                   .

This almost looks as if who have two TFTP transfer running at the same
time. I cannot really see, how that can happen, though.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-278-0137

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature