Re: Slow booting with Intel EtherExpress Pro 100B

My guess would be that the FullDuplex setting of either server or client is
wrong.
When using crossover cables, there is as far as I remember no mechanism to
correctly autonegotiate FD. So check your packet driver if you can set this
manually.
When using FD, collision detection is disabled, so this could be the cause
of the errors - check the server's ifconfig-stats !