RE: Netboot Windows 95 info

On Tue, 26 May 1998, skyman wrote:

> I also am interested in doing this.  I have been searching for information
> for the past couple of weeks and have found a few but rich in content web
> sites.

Hi !

I ask you to send me your bookmark-file ;-)))
I think, there are a lot of people being interested in "new" information
of all kinds of netbooting; and I for example do collect every page/text
with easy and excellent explanations on a few linux-topics like ppp, isdn,
netboot, ...
This does not mean that the wellknown homepages of netboot/etherboot are
bad (I have a copy of all of them), I'm only looking for some different
way's of explaining the same thing; this makes things often more easy
understandable for beginners (like me) ;-))
Would be great if everybody would publish his (favorite) links; we could
make a "link-mail" or a new link-page.

Regards

Martin