RE: Netboot Windows 95 info

For all of you that are interested in booting Windows 95 with a bootprom,
take a look at http://cuiwww.unige.ch/info/pc/remote-boot/

This is the official Linux Remote-boot Mini-Howto. It also includes
bpbatch, a program made at the University of Geneva to reproduces
identical Windows 95 over multiple workstations. This not mean that every
workstations will need to have the same hardware, since bpbatch comes with
a script language that allow to create registry patch and copy file
depending on DHCP tags.

The configuration of Kathedral is based on bpbatch.

The only problem of bpbatch is that it has been developped for a
commercial bootprom, but we are in the process of making it work with PXE
comptible bootproms (see http://www.intel.com/managedpc), which is the
standard API specification for NetPC. We hope that NILO will be PXE
compatible, so that Linux users will have a complete free solution to boot
Linux and Windows 95.

David