RE: Netboot Windows 95 info

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Martin Joachim Wolf wrote:

!I ask you to send me your bookmark-file ;-)))
!I think, there are a lot of people being interested in "new" information
!of all kinds of netbooting; and I for example do collect every page/text
!with easy and excellent explanations on a few linux-topics like ppp, isdn,
!netboot, ...
!This does not mean that the wellknown homepages of netboot/etherboot are
!bad (I have a copy of all of them), I'm only looking for some different
!way's of explaining the same thing; this makes things often more easy
!understandable for beginners (like me) ;-))
!Would be great if everybody would publish his (favorite) links; we could
!make a "link-mail" or a new link-page.

I'd like to see some pages on netbooting Win95 as well.   Everytime I've
looked into this, the docs refer to "netsetup.exe" a file that apparently
resides on the upgrade/full install CDs from MS for Win95A.  I've got
several upgrade CDs, and *none* of them have that file, which makes the docs
that I've run across useless.  It seems like that file was only on certain
select versions of Win95A upgrade & full install CDs, and on none of the OEM
disks.  MS says it won't work with 95b, either.

--
Shawn Barnhart
swb@mercury.campbell-mithun.com