Re: Problems with netboot & 3Com 905B

Hello!

> This is not a problem of the packet driver. After the "Uncompressing..."
> there should follow a "done" and then a copyright message. If that doesn't
> appear, the decompression algorithm found an error somewhere. Usually, it
> should give you an error message. Strange enough, I haven't heard of any
> lockups in the decompression algorithm yet.
[...]

And you are right. I'm terribly sorry but I messed up the message. It
actually works up to "done", and then locks. No further messages (and this
time I'm sure) are displayed.

Thanks for the instructions, anyway.

Humble excuses,
   Ralph Roessner

--
   Ralph Roessner  (R"o"sner)                  TU Darmstadt
   Raum 38/B008                                FB Informatik