Re: Problems with netboot & 3Com 905B

Hello,

Ralph Roessner <roessner@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> And you are right. I'm terribly sorry but I messed up the message. It
> actually works up to "done", and then locks. No further messages (and this
> time I'm sure) are displayed.

Usually, the packet drivers print at least a copyright message. If that
doesn't appear, there is probably something other wrong. Could you please
gzip and uuencode your bootrom image and send it to me by email. I will
then take a look at it with a debugger. However, due to time constraints
I will not be able to work on it within the next week.

gero.

--
A mind is a terrible thing to have leaking out your ears.
  - The League of Sadistic Telepaths