3com EPROM Problem

Hi list...

I tried to programm a 3c905c-tx with the cromutil flash utility
distributed with etherboot. However something went wrong, didn't exactly
know what. I did this several time bevore and it worked.

Now when I try to boot the PC is hangs after BIOS PCI Device List, just
before booting. I managed it to boot Linux by putting the card into the
PCI Slot at the LILO-Promt. I was able to read and erase the eprom, but
prog simply hang.

Doing 'cromtuil 0x1000 id' brings both Manufactor and Device ID is FF.

Any tips how to solve this Problem?

Regards
  Sebastian.