Website request (anti-spam)

Could the mailinglist archives please include anti-spam?

Some recent anti-spam research has shown that a large amount of spam is
generated by harvesting email addresses from websites, and the
mailinglist joyfully posts my email without obfuscation.

Reference: http://www.cdt.org/speech/spam/030319spamreport.shtml

with '_at_'. See
http://www.caucho.com/support/resin-interest/0203/0356.html for an
alternative presentation.

I think we could all use a little less spam....

Thanks!

Crispin

--
Those who would improve their argument with volume do nothing but deafen
themselves