Re: Is it possible to run image from MS-DOS file

Hello,

Sometimes, I run dos-prompt mode of windows on bootup. Do some
dos operations. Then just run/execute for example, rtl8139.com
msdos file to begin diskless client onto linux server. The rtl8139.com
is for realtex 8139 network card and the file can be downloaded from
rom-o-matic.net

Hope that helps.

rgds
Bill