Re: More: cromutil hangs when flashing 3C905C-TXM

YES, WE ARE LISTENING, Heinrich.

If the Atmel went out in protected mode, then our own 3Com MBA flash utility
wouldn't be able to work. However, I won't deny the (slim) possibility that a
batch of 905C-TXM may have released with the Atmel write protected...the NICs
are produced in different parts of the world....

Simple test  - (Greg) - run the MBAFlash utility that came on the utility floppy
/ CD. Does it work? If not, let me know the error messages you receive - and
also where you bought the NICs (try and go back as far as the distributor).

Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn@comm.uni-bremen.de> on 04/24/2001 02:30:01 AM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de

Sent by:  Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn@comm.uni-bremen.de>