Re: More: cromutil hangs when flashing 3C905C-TXM

Well, I guess I should have taken more time to think before writing the
last mail :-(

The fact that i was able to erase the eeprom really does rule out the
possibility of protected mode. Beeing able to read and erase the eeprom
also rules out resource conflicts. Only possibilities that remain are
broken circuitry (no write enable) or broken eeprom.
I already returned the card to the vendor who said he well send it back
to 3com for replacement.

Regards

	Heinrich

PS: will continue bying 3com-NICs.