Re: Diskless Notebook

Hello !

You can only solve the problem by using the `initrd' ram disk !
This ram disk is then mounted as root disk including the PCMCIA
driver, the network setup an the mount of the NFS root. I have
not done it yet, but I am sure, that this is the way, how to do
it. I often wanted to try it, but I hack around on too many
fronts and too little spare time, so this test is delayed.....

With friendly regards
	Christoph