Re: RPC call returned erro 111

This error tells yu, that the NFS communication is not working !

Reason: * Network setup of diskless booted client differs from
	that auto-configured by the kernel

	* On shut down: The network is closed by runlevel 6 or 0
	and the shut down/reboot process cannot continue

	* other NFS problems with the reason of wrong net setup

Check the network setup of the client machine !!
I had the same error because I copied the root file system from
the server, and in the config scripts the eth0 has the setup
of the server !!! (forgotten to change)

Remove the portmap and network links for runlevel 0 (halt) and
6 (reboot) !

With friendly regards

	Christoph Plattner