Re: WOL problem with 3C905C-TX-M

Hi Olaf,

I have trouble with Gigabyte and WOL too.
My Board is an GA5-AA, and the NIC is an Longshine with Real-Tec 8139.

After connecting the main power cable the system ignore the
WOL-Connector-high-pegel.
After an normal boot of the BIOS it works fine.

I report the problem to German Gigabyte-Support in march, and to
intentional Gigabyte-Support in April ... without any response.
The next board i will by, is not from Gigabyte, that's sure.

I hope, i help you

By,

Joachim

--
mailto:joachim.wolff@gmx.net

Windows 9x kann dank 32 Bit alles ...
Wenn ich 32 Bitīs getrunken habe, glaube ich auch, dass ich alles kann