RE: RE: WOL problem with 3C905C-TX-M

Hi,

I'll check it with a asus mainboard again. Do you have a link to the HUB
after connecting the powercable? 3COM told me, that some mainboards are not
in a sleep mode after connecting the cable, but complete off. So no light is
burning at the backside of the NIC. In my case I have a link all the time.

Bye
Olaf