RE: how to make 16kb combined TFTP/NetWare bootrom - solved

>Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:31:42 MET_DST

I tested the combined bootrom last Saturday, but had no time
to send a message about it. Seems it works correctly. But...

>A question to Gero: I would like to have ability to choose
>local boot using his bootrom - the problem is if I enable

... I still need an answer to the question, as I am unable
    to make a bootrom with a choice of network/local boot.
Gero! I am (almost) happy user of your bootrom, but I would
be more happy if I had choice between network and local boot
when using it on a computer which has harddrive.

I you overlooked my previous mail sent to netboot maillist
only, where the problem was described more, I repeat the URL:
ftp://zfja-gate.fuw.edu.pl/mail-ftp/zfja-ftp/boot/netboot.htm
where is a description of what I did. I found that if the
driver is simply not loaded, NetBoot says about error and
gives ability to reboot rather than boot from local drive -
so I see I need something more sophisticated to be put in the
driver for it to be able to give me local/net boot choice.

Jerzy