how to make 16kb combined TFTP/NetWare bootrom - solved

I described what I did on: http://www.fuw.edu.pl/~jt/net-boot.html

A question to Gero: I would like to have ability to choose
local boot using his bootrom - the problem is if I enable
"look for boot drives" and the computer has hard disk - his
bootrom just boots from the hard disk, without ability to
boot from network (version 0.8.1). I need generaly to boot
from network, and keep ability to use harddisk, and Gero's
bootrom seems to not allow such an ability.

I suppose it is possible to add some program (NetBoot allows
to add programs and run them before the NIC driver) which on
demand would cause harddisk boot - but what way to do it?

In other words: what action of the program is necessary to
cause system state to become as it was initially, to be able
to read bootsector from the harddrive, jump into it and this
way have normal disk boot?

Gero, are you reading this list?

Jerzy Tarasiuk