Re: Etherboot & Freedos

I had the problem months ago with the `netboot' package:
If there is no IDE controller in the machine (or perhaps disabled),
the the dos loader hangs. I don't know why. I put a empty floppy+IDE
controller in the old 486PC (no FDD+IDE onboard) and suddenly it works !

With friendly regards
	C. Plattner

private:	christoph.plattner@dot.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at