Flashing ROM from Linux?

Has anyone a utility for flashing the ROM on an Intel EtherExpress Pro
100+ from within Linux? My clients are all up and running Linux, but I
want to change the Etherboot code, slightly. I did it initially with a
DOS boot floppy, but these machines don't have floppy drives, so I want
to save the trouble of opening each one up and attaching the drive, one
by one.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.