Re: NETGEAR FA310TX problems

Marty-

I'm using a pentium 200 MMX for this application.

A changed boguscnt = 1000000 (1 zero more); and 10000000 (two extra 0s) and
put
printf("boguscnt= %d", boguscnt);
tulip_wait(3*TICKS_PER_SEC);

after while and boguscnt was= 0 all three times.  Still no change in the
result.

Also, I tried several other versions of netboot to no avail.

-Dennis