Re: Who can give instructions on how to boot Win98 diskless??

Windows 98 can be booted diskless. For a current (commercial) shipping solution,
see http://www.qualystem.com/LiteNETus.html.

Separately. Lanworks has successfully completed a beta of what we know to be a
very robust solution to diskless WIN98 and Millennium boot. It is in current
daily use in some computer labs. We are aiming for a release by fall / winter.

 As I do not want to go too "commercial" on a Linux-oriented list, I will
individually address queries into this product off-line.

===========================
Steve Marfisi
Manager, Technical Services
Lanworks Technologies Co.