Re: etherboot & memtest86

#include <hallo.h>

> > Is it possibel to make a "network bootable" Version of memtest86?

> A cool idea but I have no idea of how to do it. Do you know?

Not really. But i think Ken Yap, the maintainer of "etherboot"
(etherboot.sourceforge.net), should know a way of doing that.

Etherboot uses "tagged" Images. (Kernel/DOS-Ramdisk/... + a "loader" in
front of it) so IMHO a "loader" which can be tagged in front of memtest86
should do "the trick(tm)". :-)

P.S. I CC'd the netboot(&etherboot) Maillinglist

Bis denn