Make problem

Hello,

I am doing some tests with etherboot-4.4.5. and etherboot 4.6.0
Everything seems to work fine except when a want to include a option in the
Config file.
For example if I want to use a BOOTP server instead of a DHCP server I
receive the following
error.

Config:6: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Beneath the first few lines of the Config file with the option for BOOTP
enabled

#
# Config for Etherboot/32
#
# Basic options:
-DNO_DHCP_SUPPORT=BOOTP -Use BOOTP instead of DHCP
# -DRARP_NOT_BOOTP- Use RARP instead of BOOTP/DHCP
#       -DIMAGE_MENU    - Allow to interactively chose between different
#                         bootimages; read vendortags.html for further
#                         information.

I am working with standard LINUX 6.0

The second question I have is about a 3c503 nic.
What kind of eprom goes in the eprom socket on this nic?. it's a 28 pins
socket.
And how can I trigger the nic card so its looking for the eprom ?. Or is it
always looking
for a eprom ( bootrom )?.
Where can I find a list with nic's including what kind ( type ) of (e)eprom
fit's on that nic?.