Re: Nice Option -> .COM files / Win-NT problems

>I tried the /LOCKPCI option within boot.ini of NT loader but no effect. I
>use the DOS boot feature with NT now and replaced the command.com with the
>appropriate com file for the network adaptor. Its a fine solution, but if
>you want to avoid to boot from the disk completely ...

I wouldn't expect the .com to work under NT because NT traps attempts
to run in real mode. By replacing command.com with blah.com you are
catching it before NT enters protected mode. Anybody have any idea if
loadlin works under NT? If so, how to they do it?