nfsaddrs truncated

I'm using netboot 0.8.1 from the etherboot-4.4.4 package. Works with minor
problem. If the append line for the linux kernel is too large the nfsaddrs=
that gets appended by the primary boot loader gets truncated.

I tried using the -s option to mknbi-linux. Didn't seem to change behaviour
at all.

I can work around temporarily by trimming some options but this is not
a long term solution.

I also cannot get the vendor option 129 to work (add more to append line
with information passed from dhcpd).

I tried the new .9.0e version. Couldn't get that to work at all.

Any suggestions on whether this is something I'm doing or if I should
just work harder to bet version .9 working would be welcome.

--
sdjl@fireplug.net