Bord Intel with i810 chipset & EPRO do not work

Hi !

  I have bord with intel chipset i810 and epro on bord.

  I did make netboot rom with e100bpkt.com and after card initialization
bootrom code say, that pktint was found and halt.

  I did try make netboot rom using ndis, but driver complain, that ndis
envirnment is invalid.

  from dos packetd driver work fine.

  have anybody some betr experiences with eepro100/10 cards ?

  poli