Re: 3c905c support needed for etherboot

Not sure what you need in terms of "etherboot project / tftp and so on",
Stephan. There is code (commercially) available from Bootix that support the
3c905c, in addition to ours. However, our code on the MBA ROM should be
sufficient,  - we have successfully booted in to at least 5 differernt Linux
kernals, including SuSE, with what we ship on the MBA.

Regards,

Steve Marfisi
Manager, Technical Services
Lanworks Technologies Co.