ntulip.c 0.75b5 available for testing

The latest beta of the Etherboot driver ntulip.c is available for testing
at

   http://www.thinguin.org/

This version incorporates changes generously supplied by Bob Edwards,
(Robert.Edwards@anu.edu.au) with assistance from Paul Mackerras of
Linuxcare's OZLabs.  There are some code cleanups and reliability
optimizations as well.

I have tested this code with LC82C115, LC82C168, and MX98715 boards.  The
changes from Bob should mean it works on the TRENDnet TE100-PCIA and
possibly other cards based on a genuine Intel 21143-PD chipset and should
perform better on all supported cards. I have ordered a board for future
testing and validation with Etherboot.

I ask all Etherboot ntulip users to try this version so it may be
included in a future official Etherboot release.

Regards and Thanks,

Marty

---
   Name: Martin D. Connor
US Mail: Entity Cyber, Inc.; P.O. Box 391827; Cambridge, MA 02139; USA
  Voice: (617) 491-6935, Fax: (617) 491-7046
  Email: mdc@thinguin.org
    Web: http://www.thinguin.org/