Booting with PXE Bios

Hello,

I'd like to boot an embedded PC with Lan on Board from Network, Server
is Win NT Workstation. The Client will run Linux.

Is there a possiblility to use the Intel PXE-2.0 compliant boot prom
without changes? Which software do I have to use to create a boot
image file? It seems so, that mknbi-linux doesn't work in this
constellation.

Thank You

Bernd

--
stahlbock@basysprint.de, http://www.basysprint.de
basysPrint GmbH, Guelzer Str. 15, 19258 Boizenburg, Germany