Re: multicast TFTP?

We (Lanworks / 3Com) write the RFC (2090) for TFTP Multicast Option. It does not
seem to have been adopted too widely, by our observations. Consensus seems to
follow the MTFTP as defined in the PXE spec, although we have noted some vendors
writing proprietary multicast TFTP servers.

"Matt Hortman" <mbhortman@ieee.org> on 02/16/2000 10:18:36 AM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de