Lets try this again Help with bootp/dhcp

I have writen to this list 4 times now to no avail.  So far the list
server is not sending my mail through.  So here is my problem:

I am running Debian Slink with bootpd of 2.4.3
I am wanting to hook up a Sun Xterminal and a diskless PC onto my
network.  I have dedicated my one server as a bootp server.  I am
concentrating on the Sun at this time since I do not have a net card
to boot from the network (boot rom) for the other machine yet.  I have
tried several configurations from several different people and the
HOWTO facts.  So far, no luck.  The server apears to not even here the
Xterminal.  Statnet shows some rarp trafic.

I then tried DHCP server system.  I configured it like the HOWTO for
dhcp support.  No luck there ether.  I need to get this working.  Any
ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Brian Schramm
--