Re: Arcnet Booting

I just want to make sure that there is no plans for Arcnet Support..

If not, then time to break out the old 8.1 code again and work on the NIC
Addressing problem.

But if there is a way that it will happen again. please let me know.

BTW there is a reason that I'm attached to Arcnet. I already have 3
Ethernets in the Server, and I got it for free. (Much cheaper then Ethernet
:)

Thanks
Jason A. Kendall
-
coolacid@home.com
coolacid@sympartico.ca
cool_acid@hotmail.com
jason@jakendal.dhs.org
jakendal@learn.senecac.on.ca
-
www.jakendal.dhs.org
-
ICQ: 1108989
----
Sympatico Users Group:
www.sympaticousers.org
----
The Toronto Lanpartry
www.tor-lan.dhs.org
----
AMU - Advanced Maine Units
www.amunits.dhs.org
Due to the instability of Sympatico services, all email replies are sent to
alternate email accounts. I personally apologize to all correspondents if my
replies are delayed due to Sympatico's inability to provide a reliable
service. I, like many other past and present Sympatico HSE users, look
forward to using an alternative to Sympatico's dismal package for High Speed
access as soon as one becomes available to me.