Re: vmware & Etherboot

Doug,

Tom Zerucha from the Linux Terminal Server Project (ltsp.org)
tried doing this.  He contacted VMWare about it, and they
reported that they have had some interest in this, and that
they knew that it didn't work and they were looking into
making it work.

As we find out more, I'll try to keep you informed.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam@ltsp.org