Re: Still RTL8139 Problems (combination with ps2 mouses)

Ken,

I'm using rtl8139 etherboot code on smc1211tx cards, and it's been
working
fine for me.  We are using ps/2 mice with no problem at all.

We did find that a Logitech M-S35 3-button mouse wouldn't work with an
Asus
MES-N motherboard, but that had nothing to do with Etherboot.

Jim McQuillan
jam@ltsp.org