flashing award bios on MES-N

Hello,

I have been watching this list for a couple of weeks, and I
have seen some mention of the Asus MES-N motherboard and flashing
it with Etherboot code.

I've got a couple of these motherboards, and would like to begin
that process.
Currently, I'm using these with SMC1211TX 10/100 cards, and they
are working pretty well, I'd like to eliminate the extra card.

How do I get started?

My award bios is version 6.0

Where can I get the cbrom utility, and which version do I need?
I have searched the Asus/Phoenix website and have not found
the utility.

Is there anything special I need to do when preparing the
Intel etherboot code?

Once I get this working, what is the best way to build lots
of these?  Do I have to plug a floppy drive into each board
and program them individually?

Thanks, and I'm sure I'll have more questions as I get further
into it.

Jim McQuillan
jam@ltsp.org