Award 6.0 + Netboot-Code

Hello,

I'm using Asus B3B-F and D-Link 530TX. Because of the non-
existing drivers for etherboot (thnx Ken for THAT fast answer)
I tried netboot and it worked for me booting from floppy.
Now i read in the list-archive that it might be possible to
place the boot-code into the bios of the board.
Is it possible or do I have to buy a boot-rom for the network-
card?

Thnx, Christian
--
Christian Schlichting       http://christian.schlichting.com