Re: PXE

Thanks.

I am using bootp.. I am just wondering how the bootptab looks like using
PXE. I have tried it, I got error file not found, although the client get
the IP and all but it cannot boot.It stuck with the following error:

ERROR: [OpenFile] cannot open remote file

Error in Bootstrap loader, line 1:cannot load file

what causes this error?

thanks again