RPC error now.

Sorry to bother you folks with another question, but I'm having
another interesting problem (the tftp problem has cleared up).

Just after the kernel (on my diskless box) tries to mount the root
filesystem, it starts spewing "RPC: sendmsg returned error 101".  On
the server, everything under /var/log/messages looks ok (The it notes
the mount request from the diskless and then states that the file
tree has been mounted by the diskless).  And I do know that my NFS
server is working, since two other workstations in the house can
mount it without problems.

Both server and diskless are running kernel 2.2.13ac2, using the
userland NFS server.
dhcpd is handling both the DHCP requests and the bootp requests, and
appears to be configured correctly.

Regards,

Hans Johnson