Still Problems with RTL8139 and PS2-Mouse

Hi,
	I still have porblems with the boot code for the rtl8139
(longshine) card and ps2 mouses. If I install the mouse, the system
instantly reboots when the first response packet from the bootp / dhcp
server is received.

I made this experience with several boards now (chaintech intel-ex, yakumo
(qdi) intel-ex, gigabyte intel-bx ...)

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Ciao,