Re: Etherbootcode in AWARD-Flash of Gigabyte board (successful placed)

Hello Dirk,

Sunday, October 31, 1999, 4:15:25 AM, you wrote:

DvS> One problem remains: We have a set of boards with AMI bios and I would
DvS> like to use the same procedure as described above. Does anybody know, if
DvS> there is a tool like cbrom.exe for amibios? They mention something like
DvS> that on their homepage, but I couldn't get hold of it ...

What BIOS version do you have? Like I said in my previous post to edit
AMI BIOS'es that come with my TME boards I don't need any special
tools, just binary editor. Unless they change BIOS structure in recent
versions?

Regards,

Pavel.