Etherbootcode in AWARD-Flash of Gigabyte board (successful placed)

Hi,
	I tried to place the rtl8139 etherboot code into the flash of an
Gigabyte Intel-BX based Slot1 board with success. The flash had a capacity
of 256kbyte (2MBit chip) and about 100kbyte free space. The rtl8139 code
used 9,kbyte of it (cbrom bios.bin /isa rtl8139.rom D000:0. You get
information of the free space in rom by copying it to a file with
awdflash.exe to a file an then examining it with: cbrom bios.bin /d).
The "/pci" option of cbrom.exe didn't work with me...
An importand feature of the boot code is the question for local boot,
because the bios runs it immediately after itself without trying floppy or
hdd first. I described our xterminal project (in german only) on:
http://goe.net/anleitungen/bootp.html

One problem remains: We have a set of boards with AMI bios and I would
like to use the same procedure as described above. Does anybody know, if
there is a tool like cbrom.exe for amibios? They mention something like
that on their homepage, but I couldn't get hold of it ...

Ciao,
	Dirk