problem with 3c905b

Hi

I've problems to get my machine with 3com 3c905b booting
via BOOTP. The mashine contacts the servers, obtains
its IP and the location of the bootimage. It also
transfers the bootimage, but it doesn't start it.

I tested my kernel and also bootimage via diskette
booting: they work. Does somebody know whats wrong?

I saw, that there was a quite intense discussion about the topic
"New problem with 3c905b and Boot-ROM" in the list,
but I cannot obtain the files from the archive.
In fact all archive entries from 30.August on have
an empty message body. So if the discussion delt with
the same problem, I would be grateful, if somebody
could forward me the messages.

Thanks to everybody,
Philip