Re: AW: lockd failed to monitor

Richard Schroeder wrote:

> I gave that a try but got the same result (lockd: failed to monitor 10.1.1.1).
> However, Ken Yap said he has seen this problem on diskfull clients (which is
> what I have) and may be a problem with knfsd on the server.    I am searching
> for any nfs patches to Redhat 6.0 to see if that helps.
Hi! I'm running Red Hat 6.0 as server. After some huge problems
(Hangup of client while mounting disks) with knfs
I disabled it and now I use a standard nfs daemon. No problems.
Maybe that is an option for You.

klaus
--
mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Klaus Muth

HAGOS eG                 Industriestr. 62       fon: (+49) 711 78805-86
EDV-Programmierung       D-70565 Stuttgart      fax: (+49) 711 78805-99
http://www.hagos.de      Germany                mailto:muth@hagos.de